Seminar Name: Advance Material testing in Tensile Testing for Metal and Steel Industry: Unleashing Strength and Precision
Date: 26th Sept 2023 (Tuesday)
Time: 9.00am to 5.00pm
Venue: Al Jazari, Level 6, tower 1 College of Engineering KPK UiTM Shah Alam,
40450 Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan
MBOT CPD: 4.5 Hours
- Acquire practical knowledge that can be applied immediately in your work especially on ASTM and international standard testing procedure in tensile and strength testing.
- Engage in thought-provoking discussions with industry leaders and peers.
- Network with fellow professionals to foster valuable collaborations.
- Elevate your expertise and contribute to the growth of the metal industry.
9.00 – 9.30 am – Registration
9.30 – 9.45 am – Company intro & Welcome speak
9.45 – 10.30 am – Sharing of ISO, ASTM standard, sample preparation and testing procedures and requirement in metal/steel industry.
10.30 – 11.00am – Short break (tea break)
11.00 – 12.00pm – Continue Sharing of ISO, ASTM standard, sample preparation and testing procedures and requirement in metal/steel industry.
12.30 – 2.00 pm – Lunch
2.00 – 3.30pm – Product intro with application examples /Demonstration of demo unit
3.30 – 4.00pm – Short break (tea break)
4.00 – 4.45pm – Demonstration
4.45 – 5.00pm – Closing
Demonstration : 10HKL & Video Extensometer, display Horizon software, divide participants into groups
Co-organized by : UiTM ( College of Engineering) , Technological Association Malaysia (TAM) & Nexus Analytics Sdn Bhd
Kindly let us know if you can make it by clicking on the link below or register by scanning QR bar code in attached flyer:
We look forward to meeting and creating wonderful memories together. Your presence will make this event truly special.
If you have any questions or need further information, please don’t hesitate to contact us :
- Jayson Hwa Joon Seng (012-609 7055)
- Mr. Chu Wei Yew (012-266 3020)
- Kah Men (012-223 7074)
- Email : write to [email protected] or [email protected]