Notice is hereby given that the 75th Annual General Meeting of the Technological Association Malaysia, Penang Branch will be held on Sunday 13th March 2022. This will be a Hybrid AGM (in-person and virtual).
Note: For Members who are unable to go On-Line, you may join other members who are On-Line and present your attendance. The Link for the online AGM will be provided on 8th March 2022.
Time: 9.00 am – Registration
- Pre-AGM Technical Talk by Guest Speaker Dato’ Dr. Professor Ir. Goh entitled – “Strategic
Drone Technology” 10.00am ~ 10.30am.
- Welcome address by Ts. Alex Poo Teng Soo – TAM Penang Branch Chairman – 10.30am
- To confirm the minutes of the 74th AGM held On-Line – 21st March 2021.
- To receive and adopt the Annual Report of the Committee.
- To receive and adopt the Audited Statement of Account for the year ended 2021.
- Introduction of TAM Penang Branch Chairman for the year 2022/2023.
- To elect two Vice Chairman, 8-10 other members of the Committee and two Auditors for the ensuing year.
- To transact any other business of which at least three (3) clear days’ notice in writing shall have been given to the Hon. Secretary.
By order of the Committee,
Tc. BALASUBRAMANIAM SANYASI
TAM PENANG BRANCH